Luma Systems' Luma Care 1 Year Warranty:
Our items are used and new. We will specify on quote the condition. Items tested for 48 hours incoming and additional 48 hours outgoing from inventory, 1 year warranty on all items.
Luma Systems' Luma Care-1 Year 24 hour Replacement Warranty:
- Every piece of pre-owned or new networking equipment sold by Luma Systems is fully-guaranteed and comes with a standard one year warranty.
- Advanced replacement of defective equipment is included, often with next-day delivery based on equipment availability.
- Limited 8x5 technical support from Cisco-Juniper Certified technicians is immediately available on all pre-owned or new equipment.
RMA & Exchange SLA process:
At any time during the 1 year period following the issuance of an invoice for a Communications purchase, customer can return an item that has a manufacturing defect.
The return process is as follows:
- Defective item identified.
- Gather information regarding the original order. Required are; s Purchase order #, Purchase date, items Serial Number, Reason for return. Also helpful are Luma Systems original Quote# and or Invoice#.
- Contact your Luma Systems Sales Representative with the above information.
- Luma Systems will evaluate the request within 4 hours.
- Upon approval, an RMA # and return information will be communicated to customer.
- Also Upon approval, a replacement order will be processed using the original customer Purchase Order# followed by “Replacement”.
- Delivery times of the replacement items will vary based on the item returned but typically is 24 Hours from the next day of the RMA Approval.
- Luma Systems must receive the RMA item within 30 days following the issuance of the RMA.
Warranty will apply not if the Hardware or Software has been altered or has been subjected to unreasonable physical, thermal or electrical stress, misuse, negligence, or accident.
- Water damage.
- Physical damage-i.e. Broken/bent pins on card or back plane, cracked, or bent card or chassis.
- Thermal Damage-charred semi-conductors, burnt circuit board.
- Electrical surge damage—charred, burnt power supplies.